Previously only seen during cut scenes of the original RESIDENT EVIL 5, the first new episode titled “LOST IN NIGHTMARES”, finds BSAA agent, Chris Redfield, working with his partner, Jill Valentine, as they investigate Ozwell E. Spencer’s hideaway. Spencer, the evil mastermind and co-founder of Umbrella Corporation, has been hiding a new evil deep within the basement of his mansion. Chris and Jill discover this grotesque evil standing in their way as the two enter deeper into the catacombs beneath the mansion. Simultaneous with the release of “LOST IN NIGHTMARES”, new costumes for Chris and Sheva will be made available, allowing the player to experience RESIDENT EVIL 5 with a fresh new look and feel through both game play and cut-scene playback. A new refresh of Mercenaries Mode, “ THE MERCENARIES REUNION”, gives players new playable characters and weapon load outs which provide players additional challenges as they aim to shoot down as many enemies as they can within a limited time. Each piece of downloadable content will contain two new playable characters. The GOLD EDITION will feature all eight.
- Features new modernized third-person action game control variations as well as the return of the traditional Resident Evil 4 control schemes.
- Gold Edition extras including all of the original content, two new episodes, four new costumes, an updated Mercenaries Mode and online RE5 versus mode.
- Two playable characters in the standard campaigns, including new character Sheva Alomar, an African BSAA agent tasked with investigating the epidemic.
- New cooperatively-focused gameplay that revolutionizes the way that Resident Evil is played. Chris and Sheva must work together to survive new challenges and fight dangerous hordes of enemies.
- Quick-Select inventory system that allows items to be traded between characters. To add to the intensity, all inventory management is done in real time; items can even be assigned to the directional pad for instant access.
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 5 x 1 x 7 inches
A terrible event has occurred causing the stars to disappear from the night sky and the King of All Cosmos to fall into a coma. The Prince must use his finely tuned Katamari rolling skills once more to re-create the absent celestial bodies, save his royal father and restore order to the Cosmos. Thumb tacks, sushi, cats, people, skyscrapers, ocean liners and continents – nothing is safe as the Prince makes his way through the largest variety of stages in a single Katamari game ever. New graphical styles give Katamari Forever a certain “je ne sais quoi” that all new Katamari games possess. A few of the new styles include Wood, which uses warm sepia tones to give stages a wooden feel, while Comic creates thick black outlines on every object while filling them in with deep, rich colors. Make sure to try them all out and find your favorite for a totally new way to experience the world of Katamari.
- Help the Prince and his cousins restore the Cosmos to rights after the disastrous creation of the RoboKing
- Use the new Prince Hop action to jump your Katamari with the SIXAXIS controller (not included)
- See the Katamari world come to life in a new way with visual effects, including wood, comic, classic and new default graphic filters
- Select any of more than 50 cousins you can equip with a variety of accessories
- Take advantage of a new gameplay system in which the Katamari will suck in nearby objects under certain conditions
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 7 x 1 x 6 inches
EyePet is virtually projected into your living room where he can play and interact with you and your family. Grab a PlayStation Eye camera and PlayStation Move motion controller (required) and control toys and objects on screen just by moving your hands. You can also create drawings in the real world and watch them come to life as 3-D toys with which your EyePet can play with on screen. Everyone is going to love playing with and caring for this cute and lovable creature. EyePet is the first 3-D animated pet for the PS3, and is the perfect addition for any family!
- EyePet Reacts to Every Movement and Command – Pet EyePet and he purrs, tickle him and he laughs, roll a ball and EyePet will chase it
- Customize EyePet to Show Off Your Style – Modify fur length, color and pattern and choose from over 250 unique outfits
- Draw New Toys for Your EyePet – and watch as they transform into three-dimensional toys in-game
- Create and Share With Friends – Record your favorite EyePet moments and creations, and then share them online.
- Record your favorite EyePet moments and creations, and then share them online
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 5 x 1 x 7 inches
The officially Sony licensed PS3 MOVE TV Clip conveniently mounts the PlayStation EYE camera on flat panel televisions. It is also adjustable to fit variance among monitor profiles.
From the makers of the award‐winning Demon’s Souls comes the ultimate retro gaming experience: 3D Dot Game Heroes. An homage to the all‐time classic action/adventure and RPGs, 3DDGH delivers incredibly satisfying old‐school gameplay, beautiful visuals, and endless inside jokes, winks, and nudges for people who grew up in the golden age of gaming!
- Rendered in beautiful 3D pixels, 3DDGH takes the unforgettable 8?bit art gamers know and love and brings it intact into three dimensions.
- Using a powerful character creation tool, players can design and animate their custom hero. Combinations are endless!
- Modeled after some of the most popular games of all?time with painstaking detail.
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 5 x 0 x 7 inches
Complete with all the official drivers, teams and circuits featuring in the current 2010 FIA Formula One World Championship, F1 2010 will immerse players in the glamour and exhilaration of the world’s most exciting motorsport, from the paddock to the track. Developed using Codemasters’ EGO Technology Platform, an evolution from the award winning EGO Engine, F1 2010 will deliver an unrivalled Formula One experience that put players into the heart of the world’s most exciting sport, powered by cutting edge graphics, advanced physics systems and integrated network play.
- Fully licensed, F1 2010 features all the drivers and teams contesting the 2010 FIA Formula One World Championship, including Formula 1 Drivers? World Champions Jenson Button, Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso and Michael Schumacher.
- Race wheel to wheel on all 19 of the 2010 tracks, each modelled with exceptional attention to detail and jaw-dropping visuals.
- Affecting strategy, performance and delivering stunning visual effects, F1 2010 features the most advanced weather system in any racing game.
- Whether players wish to work their way up from the bottom, switching teams as they go, or build a dynasty with their chosen team, gamers can fully realise their aspirations in F1 2010?s extensive and challenging career mode.
- F1 2010 will include extensive online multiplayer options allowing players to take on their friends and the rest of the world in a range of race modes
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 5 x 1 x 7 inches
The Charging Station conveniently charges and stores two PlayStation Move controllers. Utilizing the charging terminals at the bottom of the motion controller and the navigation controller, the Charging Station allows for incredibly easy charging of both the controllers. It plugs directly into the wall, leaving the USB ports on your PS3 open and your entertainment center tangle-free.
- Charges any two PlayStation Move controllers simultaneously
- Keeps your controllers fully charged organized and ready for action
- Plugs into any wall outlet or place conveniently in an entertainment center
- No USB port required
- Compact design
It only does everything. With Blu-ray gaming and movies all playable in stunning high definition, the ability to download games, movies and more from the PlayStation Network, built-in Wi-Fi, Internet browser and hard drive, and now PlayStation Move, the PlayStation 3 can be enjoyed by every member of your family. Move into the most immersive gaming experience ever with PlayStation Move and the PlayStation 3 system. The PlayStation Move pairs with the PlayStation Eye camera to provide the world’s most accurate motion gaming experience. So whether you’re hitting a home run, taking a long-distance sniper shot or tapping in a 3 foot putt, your every move is translated into the game with complete precision. It’s the world’s most immersive gaming experience ever, and it’s only possible on the PlayStation 3 system.
- The PlayStation Move places you in the game through ultra-sensory precision.
- PlayStation Move gaming is accessible and characters are easy to control
- Challenge friends online, download games, movies, and more, with PlayStation Network
- Watch high-definition movies via the included Blu-ray player
- Enjoy immersive 3D games with your PS3 system on your 3DTV
- Weight: 11 pounds
PlayStation Move is the world’s most accurate motion gaming experience. So whether you’re spiking a volleyball, shooting an arrow, or defending yourself in a gladiator dual, your every move is translated into the game with complete precision. With party games perfect for family game night, creative titles for kids, and astounding experiences for core gamers. PlayStation Move will change the way you play. It’s the most immersive gaming experience ever, and it’s possible only on the PlayStation 3 system.
- Bundle hardware is compatible optional hardware, sold separately, including additional Move motion controllers, the Move navigational controller and the PlayStation Move charging station
- Affordable starter bundle for the Sony’s motion-controlled gaming system, PlayStation Move
- Includes the PlayStation Move components, the PlayStation Move motion controller and PlayStation Eye camera peripheral, together allowing for the playing of any PlayStation Move game
- The PlayStation Move motion controller features standard PlayStation navigational button for easy in-game movement
- Includes a copy of the Multiplayer PlayStation Move game, Sports Champions
- Weight: 2 pounds
The PlayStation Move navigation controller pairs perfectly with the PlayStation Move motion controller, providing advanced in-game character navigation in compatible titles. Actions and commands common in advanced gaming as well as menu navigation are integrated into one untethered, wireless package. It’s one of the most advanced controllers ever created, and it’s possible only on the PlayStation 3 system.
- Provides easy character control in compatible games
- Wireless control untethered from PlayStation Move motion controller
- Vibration feedback is felt during specific actions
- charge the controller and automatically pair with the PS3 system via a USB cable
- Charge the controller and automatically pair it with the PS3 system via a USB cable (Type A – Mini-B)